SALES MANAGER (ESS)
Based in AUSTRALIA
Formative Search has secured a project with a leader in smart technologies and energy solutions for the energy market. Our client is investing heavily to grow their presence amongst the energy storage space in the region, working on developing ways to increase energy efficiency and meeting environmental challenges.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to work alongside the team in Singapore. This role will mainly focus on developing commercial activities for ESS segment in Pacific area (Australia & New Zealand).
The successful Sales Manager requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines, to act as an informal leader and to collaborate with others.
The Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop the ESS business to generate a defined volume of orders intake (budget), as well as associated margin.
- Create and develop strong relationships with all ESS customers, partners within the defined geographical perimeter.
- Frequent travels will be required for internal and external meetings inside Pacific region (and potentially in Asia).
- Commercial reporting as defined with the Sales Director and use of CRM.
- Participate in conferences or exhibitions on ESS segment in the Asia Pacific region, to build networks and creating new business clients.
A strong candidate will need to have these requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience with product sales and solutions related to the Grid market
- Good knowledge in the field of Energy Storage System (DC + AC) combined with experience of complex solutions / turnkey projects’ selling process
- Performs other duties as assigned or as judgment and necessity dictate
- Is committed to learning and takes required courses
- Excellent skills in commercial strategy & advanced negotiation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with customer focus
- Excellent presentation skills and coaching abilities
- Strong team focus with cultural sensitivity and organizational relationship.
Our client has the advantage of being financially stable backed by a globally known company which ensure the growth and development of the projects and the company.
Having offices based around the world, it offers a wide range of training and individual development program in Hong Kong and Europe and also will give the upper-hand to the employees to be exposed internationally, even options of being transferred following impressive performance reviews.
Technical Services Manager Based in Singapore Formative Search is working closely with the world’s leading solar suppliers and...Apply For This Job