Associate, Renewable Energy – SE Asia
Formative Search have partnered with an impressive Renewable Energy focused Advisory, who have a brilliant reputation in linking together investors and developers across Solar and Wind Energy in Asia. They have partnered with Formative Search to hire an Associate whom will be responsible in supporting new deals being executed across SE Asia, and especially in Vietnam.
What will the Associate be doing?
- Identification and/or Analysis of new project investment and / or development opportunities in Vietnam.
- Monitor and assess renewable energy policy in Vietnam.
- Regularly meeting and following up discussions with select industry players and project partners (relationship management).
- Recommending new business leads/strategies for managing market/project risk & leading diligence activities.
- Monitoring key economic drivers for each opportunity.
- Compiling and managing a comprehensive database of proposed wind and solar projects in Vietnam.
- Support the Senior Associates as they conduct their roles as required.
What is the required experience to be an Associate?
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Engineering or Business Related).
- Exposure to Renewable Energy transactions or projects.
- Good understanding of the energy market industry.
- Pro-active, disciplined and strategic.
- Good negotiation & relationship building skills, able to build and maintain relationships.
- Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese (both oral and written).
- Strong demonstratable prioritizing and time management skills.
Our client is taking massive strides to be recognised as the world standard for Wind Energy, Solar, and Energy Storage Advisory. This opportunity is coming at a great time as the globe moves to clean energy. If this is for you, please get in touch with Adam Carabetta at firstname.lastname@example.org and share a brief value proposition on why you're a great fit for this top opportunity!