We are working with a growing Fintech business at an exciting stage of its development. They are looking for a AVP Engineering, based in Indonesia.
1. Provides program delivery and end-to-end management of large scale business.
2. Grow, build, and manage a team responsible for fintech products.
3. Creates and executes large scale program and project plans as a result of strategic long-term company initiatives.
4. Engages with business leaders and clients to understand business needs and translates these needs into executable solutions.
5. Manages expectations, requirements gathering for large scale initiatives and programs.
6. Leads teams technology employees through programs and projects that create, enhance or maintain applications, platforms, and/or technology systems and processes.
7. Partner with other Technology teams as needed to aid with decisions around technology hardware and software usage.
- Experience in Big Data solutions, RDBMS and No-SQL databases.
- Experience with languages, tools, and technologies such as Go, Nginx, Redis, Jenkins, Datadog, APM, Mobile and web applications development.
- Experience in Command of principles of machine learning, statistical analysis and data mining algorithms.
- Prior experience in Financial Quantitative Modeling & Analysis or Credit Risk Modeling & Analysis is a plus.
- Ability to efficiently manage all aspects of the software development life cycle in an Agile environment.