My client is a leading global business in the maritime industry. We are looking for Azure Data Engineer to support Data Analytics initiatives and Global Data Analytics Platform.
- Using services and tools to ingest, egress, and transform data from multiple sources.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements.
- Design and implement solutions.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure the security and privacy of data to satisfy business needs.
- Design ingestion layer for structured & unstructured data & implement insurance specific data model for business & analytics use.
- Ability to augment with new sources of data including internal/external untapped data. Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of cloud computing platform and big data services.
- Ability to provide support for analytics tools & environment & debug performance issues.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Data Analytics / Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Must have at least three years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer including at least two years using Microsoft data tools.
- Good knowledge of data warehouse concept (Star, snowflake or data vault) methodology and experience in designing data warehouse dimensional modeling.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics / Datawarehouse, Azure Analysis Services and Python.
- Certified from Microsoft including Azure Data Engineer Associate will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight or Power BI or Microsoft MDS or R or .Net or C# or NoSQL or open-source data analytics software will be a plus.
Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.