Business Development Manager - Solar PV
Working location: Taipei, Taiwan
Job Type: Permanent Position
An award winning Renewable Energy developer based in Taiwan is looking to expand operations in their Taipei office. They are the market leader in the Solar Industry and are looking out for an experienced Solar – Business Development Specialist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate should possess at least 5 years of working experience within the Renewable Energy industry with prior involvement in Solar, Wind projects.
You will be exposed to a diverse range of iconic projects with the opportunity to work and learn from exceptional talents in the business within different markets in the industry.
Key responsibilities of the Solar -Business Development role include:
- Work with top management to produce Design Risk Assessments relevant to the solar project
- support negotiation of commercial agreements including grid connection agreements, cooperation agreements and other agreements such those needed to secure necessary permitting approvals
- together with our Land & Property team, real estate consultants and lawyers, support the management of tender submissions for substation land, cable routes, port property and other lease agreements required for the execution and operation of solar farms
- ensure an up-to-date overview of development costs and register of project commitments, covering e.g. procurement contracts, land leases and grid connection agreements
Requirements for the Solar - Business Development Manager
- 5 years of Solar experience
- Good understanding of the Renewable Energy sector, ideally with experience dealing with solar projects
- Prior experience with Renewable Energy industry
- Works with autonomy and is a strong team player
If you are keen to work with talented professionals with a dynamic top player company in the industry and have the chance to progress your career apply online or email Sergio Riley at Sergio@formativesearch.com for more information