Formative Search is currently working with a leading Renewable Energy developer that builds, owns and operates utility-scale solar projects across Asia, and they are currently looking for a Business Developer to join their team in Korea.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in renewable energy business development and origination. The successful candidate will get to work alongside an experienced team of renewable energy developers with an impressive track record.
- Identify, target, contact potential customers that fit the company's criteria
- Engage, promote and convince customers of the benefits of the solution
- Support company-organized events and seminars with audiences of potential target customers
- Participate in trade events with a view to network and generate leads
- Generate offers for long-term solar PV solutions
- Support engineering and project teams where required to ensure project success
- Liaise with authorities in terms of project licensing and permits
- At least 5 years of business development experience in the renewable energy sector
- Should ideally have successfully negotiated and developed at least 1 solar project
- Have strong network with local government authorities and key stakeholders
- Understand renewable energy landscape well in the region
- Must be familiar with PPA contract requirements
- Good analytical and project management skills