Formative Search is working with an multi-national energy firm with an ambitious goal to build, own and operate over a gigawatt of Renewable Energy assets in South East Asia.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to develop their portfolio of corporate PPA projects. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of closing Corporate PPA deals across the APAC region. If successful, the candidate will get to work alongside an experienced team with decades of experience in the renewable energy industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a pipeline and engagement plan of corporate renewable energy buyers
- Negotiate corporate energy offtake agreements (PPA)
- shortlist projects for advanced development either through tenders or direct bi-lateral development.
- Create a depository and Trade RECS
- Manage the commercial bid cycle
- A degree in engineering or business is required
- At least 5 years of experience in the power industry is required
- Must possess prior experience in negotiating and closing Corporate PPA deals
- Possess of a strong network of corporate buyers
- Understanding of CDP and RE100 accounting rules
- Understanding of the energy regulatory frameworks in South East Asia