Formative Search is working with an international renewable energy developer with an impressive track record of completed solar projects across the globe. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Taiwan to originate new project opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience originating renewable energy projects in Taiwan and liaising with external stakeholders such as landowners, consultants, off-takers.
- Manage originations of New Business Opportunities in the RE sector.
- Lead all project due diligence for renewable energy projects
- Lead all PPA negotiations with off-takers
- Evaluate project/investment opportunities from an investment point of view including site visits, estimation of cost, constructibility, generation potential, stakeholder relationship, sector development.
- Stakeholder Management between the company and brokers, consultants, developers, landlords and communities.
- A degree in Engineering or Business is required
- At least 2 years of business/project development experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Working knowledge of the power industry
- Must have successfully negotiated a PPA contract with off-takers in Taiwan.