Formative Search is currently working alongside a leading renewable energy developed that is based in Singapore that is currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with a renewable energy or infrastructure project with JTC or HDB. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a strong team of renewable energy professionals with an impressive portfolio of completed projects.
- Manage construction related forms of contracts
- Client management with the various stakeholders of the contract.
- Interface with other project partners/ stakeholders as well as internal business units
- Manage project variation control system, administration of Contract correspondence and support negotiations.
- Coordinate and support contractual claims including preparing detailed assertions, written responses and schedule impacts.
- Provide advice, assistance and guidance to senior management, project managers and functions on project specific contract matters.
- Oversee the invoicing process ensuring that the project maintains free cash flow.
- Accurately report the project cost status and advise on variances, risks and corrective actions affecting the overall project estimate to complete.
- Ensure contract risks are identified and managed across the project scopes.
- Support periodic client and internal reporting and performance presentations.
- Work with all relevant internal departments for the passing of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 including ISO 27001 internal audits of the projects within the Company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position and in complex contracts and negotiation
- Sound knowledge of the technical, legal, contractual and commercial disciplines connected with EPC and other Construction forms of Contracts related projects.
- Candidates with project experience in Vietnam will be preferred.