Formative Search is working closely with a world leader in renewable energy with a strong reputation and global track record. They are currently looking to hire a Country Development Head in Vietnam to be part of their APAC Special Projects & Origination team. This is a key role where you, together with your colleagues, will lead the origination and development of new Offshore Wind projects across the Renewable Energy landscape in Vietnam.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience with an international developer, overseeing the development of wind, solar and battery storage projects from project inception to COD.
Responsibilities of the Country Development Head:
- Identify and develop renewable energy projects consistent with the company goals and objectives
- Develop, maintain and promote the business case for each development project
- Deliver assigned tasks on time, budget and to agreed quality
- Negotiate and secure property agreements with landowners to provide appropriate rights to develop, construct and operate renewable energy facilities
- Secure all third-party consents necessary to build and operate renewable energy facilities
- Manage aspects of the grid connection process
- Coordinate the technical aspects of the due diligence process
Requirements of the Country Development Head:
- Degree in Engineering is required
- Must have at least 7 years of project development experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry, policy and regulations
- Having solid experience working with related stakeholders in the energy sector of Vietnam
- Strong understanding of the development process
- Vietnamese and English fluency is a must
Our client is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a front runner, they invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join them, they'll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities to unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
If this is for you, contact email@example.com with your value proposition, outlining why this opportunity could work.