- Manage originations of New Business Opportunities in the RE sector.
- Lead all project and business development activities in Taiwan.
- Stakeholder Management between the company and brokers, consultants, developers, landlords and communities.
- Evaluate project/investment opportunities, including site visits, estimation of cost, constructibility, generation potential, stakeholder relationship, sector development.
- Lead due diligence activities in cooperation with other function, in order to analyze all relevant aspects of the project and advise the management.
- A degree in Engineering or Business or a similar field is required
- At least 10 years of project development or business development experience needed.
- Must be familiar with large infrastructure project development processes in Taiwan- liaising with regulatory bodies, investors, landowners, off-takers
- Must have successfully developed at least 2 full-cycle power or real estate projects.
- Be a very enterprising and self standing individual with an opportunistic mindset and approach.
Taiwan's Renewables landscape is set to explode in a big way, and this is an ideal time for someone to join our client's growing team. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a team of experienced renewable energy developers with an impressive track record of both solar and wind projects.
If any of this sounds great for you, contact Adam Carabetta on firstname.lastname@example.org.