Formative Search is currently working alongside a leading wind development firm with an international presence, and they are currently looking to aggressively expand into Taiwan and are looking for a Country Manager to lead these efforts.
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of experience and must be well-versed with infrastructure project development processes, either with renewable energy or property asset classes. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a team of experienced renewable energy developers with an impressive track record of onshore and offshore wind projects.
- Manage originations of New Business Opportunities in the RE sector.
- Lead all project and business development activities in Taiwan
- Stakeholder Management between the company and brokers, consultants, developers, landlords and communities.
- Evaluate project/investment opportunities from an investment point of view including site visits, estimation of cost, constructibility, generation potential, stakeholder relationship, sector development.
- Lead due diligence activities in cooperation with other function, in order to analyze all relevant aspects of the project and advise the management.
- A degree in Engineering or Business/Economics is required
- At least 10 years of project development or business development experience is required.
- Must be familiar with large infrastructure project development processes in Taiwan- liaising with regulatory bodies, investors, landowners, off-takers
- Must have successfully developed at least 2 full-cycle projects.