Formative Search has a very exciting new opportunity for a Country Sales Manager to join one of the globe’s most trusted and respected brands in Renewable Energy. After investing significantly into Asia Pacific, our client is set to be a market leader across the Commercial & Industrial Solar market in Vietnam.
What will the Country Sales Manager of C&I Solar be doing?
- Develop the business across the Vietnam C&I market by offering new and existing customers our client’s distinctive range of PV products and solutions.
- Manage an internal and external network of relationships with strategic partners as well as building accounts with existing and new clients.
- Working closely with customers to understand and manage issues around financial, legal, energy production, and tax aspects of solar projects including communication directly on issues relating to customer’s orders and shipments.
- Analyze and monitor customer data for the business and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trends.
- Manage the sales process, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Lead RFPs response, including defining methods to differentiate the company’s proposal from other bidders.
- Represent the company at selected conferences; tradeshows; events; and in the public forum; advancing the market awareness of the value proposition.
What does the right candidate look like?
- Overall at least 10 years working experience with the majority based in the Vietnam business landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, or another related field.
- Solid experience with either an EPC firm exposed to Renewable Energy, ideally in Solar Energy and PV products.
- Profound knowledge of solar systems, mainly in modules, trackers and inverters.
- A firm understanding of how a utility system is developed, procured, delivered and constructed.
- Track-record of successfully executing complex transactions with multiple parties.
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver. Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, quick thinker, proactive, and passionate for customer satisfaction.
- Be able to work under pressure and be result oriented.
The right candidate can be based in either HCMC or Hanoi, and work from home. Our client is investing heavily into the burgeoning Renewable Energy market in SE Asia, and this really is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of this exciting story. An attractive package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
If this is for you, please apply now and share a brief value proposition on why you're a great fit for this top opportunity, emailing Jennifer@formativesearch.com.
Apply for this job