Formative Search has started to work closely with an innovative EnergyTech company that is turning big data into the world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! Our client provides the best-in-class energy management solutions to utilities and is transforming the Energy landscape. Right now we are hiring a Key Account Director to be based in Hong Kong.
As the Key Account Director, you will lead the account management of our client’s customers in Hong Kong and the rest of APAC. You should be comfortable working within a fast paced, results-oriented, dynamic environment and be ready and able to focus on delivering end-to-end business and technical solutions to Our client’s customers and partners in the region.
Responsibilities of the Key Account Director:
- Reporting to key client solutions executives on the senior management team, the Key Account Director is a cross functional business leader, working closely with the partners, solutions architects, the proposal team, product managers and the delivery team.
- You will be required to think strategically, have a sharp focus on revenue generation and account expansion, be able to dive into appropriate technical depth when required and evangelize the solution that would best meet the customer needs – internally and externally.
- Additionally, you will be articulating high-level summaries of the solution to the C-suite with the right level of detail.
Skills and Experience of the Key Account Director:
- Deep focus on customer satisfaction and tracking key metrics on customer needs
- Working across complex stakeholders and driving results on deployments; managing escalations
- Solid experience of customer management, account planning, and strategic partner pursuits. Demonstrable history of delivering on revenue expansion a definite plus.
- Strong industry and electricity business knowledge; experience at a utility (or aggregator) highly desirable.
- Ability to triage and manage customer requests and channel them through to the most appropriate Our client team.
- Highly familiar with emerging energy industry trends and implications for our customers, prospects and partners; exposure to demand side management, storage solutions, virtual power plants.
- Capability to work with Our client’s sales leadership to relate customer value to solution pricing, and maximize the revenue outcome for Our client.
- Ability to build business cases and use data for decision making.
- Experience deploying software products in enterprise environments and collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a complex project setting.
- BS/MS/PhD in engineering/science or equivalent work experience.
This role will be based in Hong Kong, and we’re open to relocating the right candidate there if they desire. The package will be $160,000 USD in gross basic annual salary, along with an attractive annual performance bonus, and the potential for long term incentives. With slated growth set for the whole region, as well as globally, this is a great time to join our client.
Apply for this job