Formative Search has a long and strong relationship with the regional head of a global business that is leading the way in Decarbonizing industries. Reporting directly to him, we have been tasked with an exclusive mandate to find a Consultant who will be based in Singapore, helping their customers with their Net-Zero journey across their operations in Asia Pacific.
What will you be doing as the Decarbonization Consultant?
- Support our client's customers in the development of a decarbonization strategy in line with their organizational targets (Scope 1, Scope 2, Scope 3 emissions).
- Design a decarbonization roadmap with customers and develop and deliver decarbonization strategy workshops.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all the B2B solutions.
- Build relationships with C-Suite at Key Accounts in order to advise on decarbonization strategy and influence decision making.
- Drive customer global expansion by development of regional pipeline and coordinating global sales effort with a broader account strategic objective.
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure right level of support for delivering the strategy and superior customer satisfaction.
- Offer solutions to customers that include PPA advisory and procurement, energy efficiency solutions, sourcing of green certificates, distributed energy solutions, storage solutions, fleet electrification etc.
What will your profile look like as a Decarbonization Consultant?
- 7+years of experience in consulting or advisory in the fields of energy, power, or renewables.
- Ideally some recent track record in Sustainability, ESG, or as close as possible to this area.
- Deep understanding of the Asia Pacific markets and can highlight strong relationships in business from previous engagements.
- A track record of successful execution of consulting projects and / or solution services in the Asia Pacific region with various clients in the past.
- Strong understanding of creating value for clients and delivering in strategy work.
- Would be good to have experience in marketing or sales of services to energy customers.
- Really ideal to have at least a basic knowledge of understanding of energy/power markets, policy and regulations, venders, consultancy service providers and power economics.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organization that is working to overcome some of the greatest challenges facing the world, with an approach that combines attention to sustainability with the best in innovation. If you believe this could be your next move, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of why this is a fit.