Formative Search is currently working alongside an award-winning management consultancy with a successful track record and history in the energy industry, and they are currently looking for an experienced energy market fundamentals expert to lead their new advisory team in Singapore.
The successful candidate must have at least 10 years of energy experience preferably with a management consultant or developer looking to transition into an advisory role.
- Lead the development of the business' power generation propositions in the established Singapore office
- Working as the key interface of the energy sector supported by market specialists with deep industry knowledge.
- Explain to clients in Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and Taiwan about the business' power market fundamental models which they have already established.
- Develop clients in your own in the region to complement the company's existing client base, such as institutional investors, independent power producers, large energy users.
- Work with the modelling teams to provide long-term wholesale power price projections to support large-scale energy transactions.
- Provide market advisory and commercial transaction due diligence support to developers, investors and lenders
- Model future pricing and demand for renewable energy developers
- Working with energy market bodies on policy and regulatory reforms
- 10+ years of experience in the energy industry is required
- Consulting / financial advisory experience is preferred
- A Master's Degree or Phd in the relevant industry will be advantageous
- Experience dealing with developers or investors is required