DATA SCIENTIST - ENERGY & DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
Based in Singapore
Formative Search is working with an international energy technology company with its headquarter in France. Our client offers an intelligence platform coupled with human expertise to identify energy efficiency potentials in the industry. These potentials can give lead to medium / long-term projects or be used for automatic optimisations whether being linked to energy markets or through control-command.
Their mission insists in reshaping the way energy data is used to optimize the energy performance of manufacturers and to improve industrial processes and turn energy into a profit centre and their data science algorithms.
Since 2016, the company has grown significantly, acquiring many new customers and expanding in different countries in Europe and on the American and Asian continents. They are urgently looking for a Data Scientist, who will get involved in innovative projects, the mission is aimed to be the internal Data Science referent for the entire APAC area and to support project managers on analysis, modelling, and optimization for their many customers.
In partnership with an Operations Manager - Singapore and the Head of Data Science - France, this role will be required to participate in extremely varied projects where you will be able to be autonomous.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participated in the creation and production of predictive models for customer needs
- Carried out complex analyzes to highlight and exploit levers of energy optimization
- Support project managers in their analyzes
- Communicate your results internally and to our customers in a clear and educational manner
- Prototyping, generating and putting into production algorithms
- Intervene on an ad hoc basis on projects of the Innovation and Sales team
What experience & skills should you have for this role?
- Bachelors Degree in IT, computer science, math, physics or other related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and machine learning tools (such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow).
- Knowledge and use of classic Machine Learning algorithms (Linear Regression, Random Forest, SVM, etc.).
- Use of versioning tools (Git)
- Having knowledge of the energy sector is a definite plus.
- Oral and written fluency English in order to communicate complex results in a clear and concise manner both internally and with our customers.