Formative Search is currently working with a leading renewable energy firm based in Malaysia with operations across Asia that is looking to rapidly grow its team, and they are looking for an Engineering Director to join them and oversee both domestic and international projects.
The ideal candidate must have at least 6 years of experience with a good track record of completed projects in the renewable energy sector.
- To identify and provide new ideas in line with the current technology in Solar industry.
- Provide proposals on all upcoming residential, commercial and industrial scale solar rooftop projects.
- Provide technical explanations to existing and new possible clients.
- Handle and manage all the possible upcoming international projects.
- Lead projects on residential, commercial and industrial scale solar rooftop
- Oversee the overall work plan, staffing, and budgeting for each phase of project execution.
- Work together with project managers to improve on the overall execution of the projects.
- Provide regular updates to the Management on the progress
- Oversees and surveys for opportunities to expand the company business locally and internationally.
- To plan and provide proposals for company possible expansions.
- A degree in engineering is required.
- At least 6 years of engineering experience, preferably with C&I or utility-scale solar PV systems
- Must have successfully executed at least 2 solar PV projects.