You will be responsible for supporting the Head of AML, in managing Financial Crime Compliance risks. You will be responsible for the implementation of FCC frameworks, systems, controls, policies and procedures.
- Provide advice & training on FCC regulatory requirements, policies and developments.
- Support the team's oversight of design and implementation of appropriate FCC frameworks, systems, controls, policies and procedures in Singapore, effective management of issues and risks in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, and compliance with applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Perform 2nd line of defence role for managing risks relating to AML / CFT / Sanctions / Anti-Bribery and Corruption, investigate alerts, etc.
- Understand technical aspects of systems and controls relevant to Customer Due Diligence, Client Risk Assessment, Name and Transaction Screening, Transaction Monitoring/ AML Surveillance, and support selection, calibration and tuning of rules and scenarios.
- Regulatory relationship management.
- Around 8 to 12 years of financial sector experience in relevant roles.
- Proficient in FCC regulations, policies and controls.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills.
- Enforcement/ regulatory/ regulatory liaison experience.
- AML system implementation experience (good to have).
Interested candidates please apply or reach out directly to Mindy at email@example.com with your latest CV.