Experience rapid growth in SE Asia, our client, one of the world's major energy companies, is looking to hire a FP&A Analyst in the regional finance team to support the Management Accounting, Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and project controlling activities. This will be reporting to the regional Finance and Systems Director, and on a permanent basis based in Singapore.
This role will work closely with the Head of Finance and Systems as a core member of the regional finance team with the following responsibilities:
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare monthly consolidated management reporting for the region in comparison of business targets and rolling forecast;
- Monitor the performance target of Solar projects and variance analysis on project cost and profit between budget and actual;
- Report, analyze on the financial performance of the business with granularity of data prevision and accuracy on the identified cost drivers;
- Reconcile the management reporting with accounting on regular basis;
- Support the annual budgeting, Long Term Planning and regular forecasting;
- Collaborate with project teams in different geographies and the regional hub for project controlling and variance analysis;
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to regional management and HQ;
- Oversight inter-company transactions and reconciliations;
- Collaborate with country finance and affiliates to ensure inter-co recharging and cross charging are carried out timely and accurately;
- Maintain and monitor the provision schedule to reflect the actual performance result from business and minimize unplanned cost charge;
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the ERP system as finance key user;
- Apply and maintain the effectiveness of system integrated and out of the system controls for management KPIs;
- Provide continual support to timely execution of finance operating processes (Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Reporting)
- Minimum 5 years of experience across professional accounting, FP&A and financial reporting in MNC.
- Preferred experience with energy business and financial modelling.
- Knowledge of project accounting will be a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or finance. A Major in Information System/ IT and professional certifications (e.g. ACCA, CA, CIA) are preferred.
- Knowledge of internal control principles.
- Familiar with inter-company transactions and the recharging, cross charging mechanism cross boarder.
- Knowledge of ERP system. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be an added advantage.
- Success-oriented and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-pace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to join our client to take up the challenge of becoming a leader in responsible energy produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale. Beyond this, our client has multiple opportunities for long term growth and real career progression.