Formative Search is working closely with a world leader in renewable energy with a strong reputation and global track record. They are currently looking to hire a Head of APAC Communications with deep-dive experience in corporate communications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the strategy for and managing the thought leadership communication programme
- producing insights on how to best engage policy makers and energy opinion shapers on the various platforms available
- defining how our content and on- and offline communication can support our stakeholder engagement around our prioritised public affairs agendas
- managing and contributing to the production of world-class content together with creative strategists, video producers, copy writers, and graphic designers
- coming up with, developing, and executing campaigns with the right channel mix that engages policy makers and energy opinion shapers together with media planners and digital specialists
- managing the communication opportunities in relation to global events such as COP26 and NYClimate Week as part of the thought leadership programme.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are familiar with media relations, press writing and people management
- have experience dealing with complex and sophisticated challenges that come with corporate communications such as government issues
- are a world-class communicator who understands the impact of different content formats and channels, and you’re not afraid to put pen to paper yourself
- are self-propelled, have a well-structured way of working, and can run several projects at a time without losing oversight
- have political communication skills and, preferably, experience from an international organisation with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
- have a strategic orientation that allows you to proactively identify medium and long-term priorities and translate them into short-term actions
- possess well-developed collaboration skills and enjoy involving multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to reach goals
- are fluent in English, preferably at native level.
- Join a world leader in green energy
Our client is a global leader in renewable energy and ranked one of the most sustainable companies. To be a frontrunner, they invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join them, they will support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities to unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.