We are working with an exciting international payments business that is in serious growth mode across Asia. They are looking to hire a Head of Compliance in Ho Chi Minh City to support their business in Vietnam.
This role will be responsible for compliance issues for the payments business and for creating and building a compliance function for the group.
- Lead the regulatory compliance function for e-money and payment services of the payment system group, including: (a) advising products and operations compliance; (b) managing licensing, regulatory approvals, and mandatory reporting to and audit from authorities.
- Create, manage and maintain good corporate governance and anti-bribery & corruption policy through establishing and enforcing framework and SOPs.
- Create, manage and maintain anti-money laundering policy through establishing and enforcing framework and SOPs.
- Represent the product function to work with strategic partners’ compliance function, implement and maintain the agreed approaches.
- Conduct compliance socialization and training for internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating with the Government, Risk and Compliance function to establish practice based on best payment industry standard in the market.
- Maintain relationship and coordination with relevant industry associations and government institutions to support company’s activities.
- At least 10 years of working experience, preferably in fields such as legal, compliance or public policy.
- Possess a good understanding of laws and regulations in payment industry and ABCs would be preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and a team player who can work under pressure and inspire confidence in others.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Vietnamese.
- Possess the ability to learn and adapt quickly, is attentive to details and keen to be involved in the business process and to drive improvements.