Our client is a very unique Energy Markets trading business, that has been growing exponentially over the past few years of their journey. Through their innovative approach to trading, entrepreneurial DNA, and rewarding culture, they are set to become one of the most scalable and successful trading organisations in the global Energy industry.
Formative Search has begun working closely with their newly appointed APAC head office in Singapore, and we are supporting the entry of their Australian business with the hire of a Head of Energy Trading to be based in any capital city of Australia.
The role of a Head of Energy Trading for Australia:
- Take key role in setting up Australian electricity trading desk with support from HQ and Singapore.
- Developing and implementing trading strategies
- Responsible for P&L of Australia book
- Coordinate with Singapore and Europe on analysis and trading
- Developing other opportunities within Australian energy
What will the Head of Energy Trading for Australia look like:
- Experience with proprietary trading and risk management
- Good understanding of Australian electricity fundamentals and market drivers
- Good practical experience with ASX Electricity products as well as SRAs
- Solutions oriented and entrepreneurial
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to lead the direction, growth, and build up of an Australian Power and Energy Trading business for a fast growing global trading enterprise. Our client is prepared to offer an attractive bonus and equity plan for successful and high performing traders, who want to be a part of our client's story and join them in achieving the long term vision. If this is for you, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets talk more.