Formative Search is currently working with a leading Renewable Energy developer that builds, owns and operates C&I solar rooftop projects across Asia. They are currently looking for a new Head of Engineering to join their team in Mumbai, India.
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of renewable energy experience and a good project track record. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a team of experienced renewable energy developers with a strong portfolio of completed projects.
- To identify and provide new ideas in line with the current technology in Solar industry.
- To provide proposals on all upcoming residential, commercial and industrial scale solar rooftop projects.
- To represent the company and provide technical explanations to existing and new possible clients.
- To handle and manage all the possible upcoming international projects.
- To manage and lead the upcoming projects on residential, commercial and industrial scale solar rooftop, which includes preparation of project proposals, project purpose, methods used.
- Manages and oversees the overall work plan, staffing, and budgeting for each phase of project execution, including design, engineering, procurement and construction.
- To work together with project managers to analyse and brainstorm on the overall execution of the projects.
- To provide regular updates to the Management on the progress and provide the current status and timeline of the projects from time to time.
- To organize and assign tasks accordingly to each department and ensure that the projects are being delivered in line with the timeline.
- Oversees and surveys for opportunities to expand the company business locally and internationally.
- To plan and provide proposals for company possible expansions.
- Manages the group of professionals and working together with them on sites to ensure project deliverables.
- To be present on site and engage with clients and sub-contractors to ensure that the projects are meeting the expectations of the client.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree / Masters in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experiences with vast knowledge on electrical engineering and solar related industry.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office.
- Strong and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines to ensure smooth project deliverables.
- Dynamic and always ready for new challenges and ideas to move forward.
- A good team player and leader with the ability to lead and manage a group of professionals.