Head of Investor Relations
Our client is a technology company at an exciting time in their journey who are looking for a Head of Investor Relations to be based in Singapore.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in research of stock market and stock performance analysis.
- Support and update regular deliverables such as quarterly financial report, annual report.
- Liaise with various internal business units and external investor relations teams to ensure coordinated initiatives and messaging.
- Participate in the ideation of marketing materials and events and coordinating the production and planning process with different parties.
- Participate in the handling of the goals and mission of the company.
- Liaise and communicate with potential investors and funds.
- Manage and maintain good relationships with the existing investors.
- Work with CEOs and founders to strategize and execute plans to address debt capital needs in the short and long term.
- To conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with investors and address any relevant questions or concerns.
- Plan, develop and implement a proactive investor communication strategy, framework, processes, or programs.
- Draft all investor relations communication materials and public documents, including presentations, announcements, Q+A documents, information memos, briefings, website content etc.
- To help to perform a range of analyses that will include industrial analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation.
- Monitor and trends and determine appropriate strategy.
- Ensure the effective two-way communication between investors and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of prior work experience in an Investor Relations role.
- Experience in a Technology or Fintech company is preferred.
- Experience in working in a US listed company preferred.
- Ability to solve problems and navigate complexity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and often ambiguous environment.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit and creativity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.