Formative Search have partnered with one of Asia’s largest Energy players, who are making significant progress in transitioning from conventional energy to Renewables. With a long standing history in Asia, this organisation are well positioned to make a strong impact in the regions Energy Transition efforts. We are helping them to secure a Head of M&A, whom will be based in their growing Kuala Lumpur office, a key hub for Renewable Energy development. We are interested to speak with professionals that have international experience within Renewable Energy transactions.
The Head of M&A is responsible for:
- Lead the identification and Acquisition process of Renewable Energy projects and/or Platforms across the APAC Region.
- Manage relationships with Banks, Advisers and other external and internal stakeholders.
- Financial Due Diligence
- Financial Modelling
- Conducting research within financial, tax and legal areas
- Development of innovative financing solutions
The Head of M&A professional should have the following:
- Previous M&A Experience within Renewable Energy, across APAC.
- Ability to build up networks with key stakeholders and lead transaction teams
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of Renewable Energy/Power projects i.e. Solar, Wind, Hydro Power & Energy Storage.
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on-and can-do mentality and the ability to work under pressure are self-evident.
- Culturally Aware
- Excellent MS Excel & Financial Analysis experience.
- Fluent English, additional language is a plus.