Our client is a Global Tech company working on high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems. They are currently looking for a Head of Money Supply who is results-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the execution of the money supply strategy under the Fintech domain, working together with top level stakeholders in engineering, data, finance, other product domains, and other business unit.
- Manage, lead, and grow the team in the Fintech domain.
- Define and design money supply strategy to fit into the overall Fintech strategy and business objectives.
- Understanding and make decision for sources of money supply.
- Determining the optimal commercial strategy.
- Approaching and negotiating money supply deals with partners.
- Working with internal product stakeholders.
- Manage external stakeholders, especially regulators and key financial institutions to negotiate deals/obtain buy-in.
- Take main accountability of the performance metrics.
- Min 10 years of working experience and having in depth knowledge and experience in managing money supply operations.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Having experience in debt restructuring.
Our client has some impressive growth ambitions for the global tech community, and this could be a fantastic story to be part of and the right time to join for a talented candidate.Interested candidates, kindly apply or drop your resume directly to email@example.com.