Head of Risk Management (Digital Bank)
- Responsible for the overall governance and risk environment of the digital bank
- Work closely with the risk management committee to design and set the risk framework
- Lead and implement the risk management framework across the digital bank, which includes: ongoing identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of key exposures and risks, and the management of these key risks.
- Responsible in the setting of risk appetite, risk tolerance, and mitigation strategies
- The person will establish the overall risk appetite and limits for the portfolio in partnership with management while managing the risk function across credit risk, operational risk, etc.
- Broad experience in managing risk issues within a regulated Financial Institution in Singapore
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to Financial Institutions (in particular Retail Banking) in Singapore
- Financial Risk Management (especially in Credit Risk) background with a strong ability to create and implement simple, efficient solutions