Our client is a leading Tech company working on data protection in all environments and provide multi-disciplinary level solutions to challenges in the current digital space of cloud and edge computing.
They are looking for a manager to take charge of growing and improving their UX research practices and lead product analytics improvements as a project manager.
The Head of UX Research will lead a team of UX researchers to develop and improve processes to allow product designers and managers to make more data-informed decisions based on qualitative and quantitative information. The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with marketing and product management teams to identify key research areas
- Developing and implementation of strategies
- Executing a variety of research initiatives to fulfill the objectives of the project
- Leading cross-functional research projects with data science/product analysts
- Leading product improvement projects based on the identified research insights
- More than 5 years of experience designing, managing, and/or executing both custom and primary forms of research studies, preferably in the B2B area.
- Has experience doing qualitative research and user-centered design methodologies, with working knowledge of quantitative methods and statistics.
- Has experience managing and working closely with analysts/data scientists.
- Has experience working with product and marketing teams to identify key research areas and execute product decisions.
- Has strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Interested candidates, kindly apply or drop your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formative Search is a specialist recruitment agency based in Singapore. We recruit mid to senior-level candidates in the Legal & Corporate Governance, Renewable Energy, and Technology industries across Asia-Pacific