A multinational company looking for mid level IT Auditors (around 5 years or so of experience). Stable environment with guaranteed bonuses and working in a large team of 10+.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related IT field
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Strong experience in technology auditing (e.g. applications development, technology infrastructure (such as databases, operating systems, networks), information security, change management and business continuity planning & disaster recovery
- Knowledge and experience in performing audits of technology projects and programs (SDLC reviews)
- Strong knowledge of technology risk management principles and an understanding of standards like COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Experience with IT concepts, business applications and related controls.
Good to have:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Ability to design and execute audit plans, procedures and testing for control compliance and core operational / financial audits
- Experience assessing the adequacy of the internal control environments through the identification of inherent risks in the business and key controls designed to mitigate those risks