My client is a well known Global Tech company located in CBD, Singapore.
Urgently looking for IT Security Analyst and participate in the development of new cyber threat detection technologies.
- Monitoring security access
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Performing both internal and external security audits
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Continuously updating the incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Process customer requests to analyze suspicious files, adding latest threat detections or fixing false alarms
- Experience in malware analysis
- Notable experience in Static (e.g. IDAPro, Ghidra) and dynamic/behavioral malware analysis (e.g. OllyDBG), Network traffic analysis (Wireshark)
- Well verse in VirusTotal, Shodan, MISP/other feed collections, analysis with MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Good to have programming experience Python, REST APIs, SQL, Regular expressions. C/C++
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.