Formative Search is working closely with a world leader in renewable energy with a strong reputation and global track record. They are currently looking to hire a Lead Originator to be part of their APAC Special Projects & Origination team where you, together with your colleagues, will lead strategic revenue projects across the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding the offshore wind and power markets in Asia Pacific, including certificates, support mechanisms, market regulations, and other revenue-related matters
- assisting with revenue inputs for market entry and in bid preparation activities in APAC markets (Japan, South Korea, etc.)
- developing future revenue opportunities for the APAC markets
- negotiating power purchase agreements and related topics to improve the commercial viability of new and existing projects
- improving business cases by finding revenue levers, de-risking the projects, and contributing to improvements of regulation
- supporting market and project activities with commercial expertise, developing relationships, and creating new business opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are commercially savvy
- have power market and contract experience
- have market or business development expertise
- have international commercial experience, preferably including negotiation responsibility
- have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Join a world leader in green energy
Our client is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, they invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join them, they'll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities to unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.