Our client is a leading Global Tech company who looking for a Lead Security Researcher to join their team, to develop new security technologies and further research.
The successful candidate's responsibilities include:
- Designing new cyber protection technologies against malware threats and collaborating with development teams on protection technology architecture
- Mentoring junior security analysts and researchers
- Researching on new cyber security threats (primarily malware) and complex attacks (APT campaigns, botnets)
- 8+ Years of experience working as a Cybersecurity Researcher/ Security Expert/ Malware Analyst
- 2+ Years of experience in reverse engineering and malware analysis (windows executables, exploits, scripts);
- Possesses deep understanding of malware protection approaches and technologies
- Has hands-on experience in investigating major attack campaigns
- Has deep knowledge of modern organized cybercrime and complex attack techniques
Interested candidates, kindly apply or drop your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formative Search is a specialist recruitment agency based in Singapore. We recruit mid to senior-level candidates in the Legal & Corporate Governance, Renewable Energy, and Technology industries across Asia-Pacific