Formative Search is working closely with a world leader in renewable energy with a strong reputation and global track record. They are currently looking to hire a Lead Strategic Project Manager under their market development function as part of the rapid expansion efforts in APAC.
- The primary responsibility of the Lead Strategic PM will be to manage the portfolio and execution of renewable energy projects.
- The position reports to the Head of APAC Markets and involves working closely with Market Developer in charge of policy lobbying while entering the market
- The candidate will be in charge of project planning, construction phases, contractual management and supervision of the EPC contractors
- Delivery of projects on budget, on schedule and safely from planning to commercial operations date.
- Manage QA/QC for project portfolio and the ability to manage and coordinate various contractors
- Identifying, quantifying and mitigating potential risks to the project.
- Manage all contractual and commercial matters of the projects with customers and contractors.
- Monitoring and reporting safety, costs, schedule, quality, risks and any variations.
- Managing overall project tasks and client interface.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management (with MNC company)
- Direct experience of managing multi-million-dollar projects in the role of Project Manager
- Engineering and technical background in renewable energy, preferably offshore wind
- Working experience within industrial environment with strict health and safety standards.
- Experience in working internationally with multi-cultural teams.
- Understanding legal and commercial aspects of EPC contracts, and able to define and execute action plans to resolve projects contractual and commercial matters.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop positive working relationships with teams, customers and contractors.
- Self-starter and proactive - ability to work independently and resolve complex project issues.
- Ability to manage teams located in multiple countries in SE-Asia.
Our client is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, they invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join them, they'll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities to unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.