Generalist In-house Counsel (3 to 6 PQE) – French MNC
An exciting opportunity for a Legal Counsel to become an integral member of a lean legal team in a renowed French MNC in the manufacturing industry has come up. You will responsible for managing all commercial legal matters for their Australia, Korea and Japan business. As such, prior experience covering regional work would be beneficial. You will provide vital support to the business and the role would entail covering a broad range of corporate, commercial, compliance (including anti-trust, export control etc) and regulatory matters.
Collaborative and innovative atmosphere on offer, working with a great team of lawyers.
- Legal : advising different business units on legal aspects of all commercial matters for the Company’s various business lines
- Corporate contracts : drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all commercial contracts – including sales and purchase, supplier and procurement and other commercial agreements.
- Compliance : export, anti-bribery, privacy and anti-trust matters
- Identifying issues and researching relevant laws as well as collaborating with internal subject-matter experts to work through the issues.
You should be :
- Called to the Singapore Bar – 3 to 6 PQE
- Relevant industry knowledge would be highly preferred
- Regional work experience would be highly preferred
- A self starter with demonstrated sound business and legal judgement