We are working with a renewable energy company that are looking for a Legal Counsel to join them in Singapore. They are ideally looking for someone with capital markets experience as they are listed in the US.
The role would work within a small legal team on matters across Asia. It would be fairly broad and cover amongst other things SEC disclosures, Singapore company law, oversee global corporate secretarial / restructuring functions, tax and commercial contracts.
- Excellent academic credentials and professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing attorney, including at least 2 years at a top-tier international law firm or in-house department.
- Experience maintaining and keeping up-to-date a variety of multi-jurisdictional online agreements and templates.
- A strong passion for drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Membership in at least one bar.
- Cross border work experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make the move in-house from private practice and join a company in a vibrant industry.