Legal Manager/Senior Legal Manager – 5+ PQE
My client is a global leader in the logistics and supply chain industry. With an expanding business in Asia, they are seeking to hire a legal counsel for their Singapore office You will be part of a lean team helping the business grow in line with commercial aims whilst ensuring that business risk is minimised. Candidates with in-house experience handling data protection and risk management issues would be preferred.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements including procurement and supply chain contracts
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Assist with ongoing review and update of internal trainings on legal and regulatory requirements relating to privacy, as well as best practices
- You would also be the key point of contact for all data protection/privacy matters
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction with at least 5-8 years' PQE experience
- Prior inhouse experience handling data privacy work matters highly regarded. Logistics or Marine experience would be a plus.