Our Client is a leader in the Tech industry supplying data protection solutions for all types of environments. They are looking for a ML engineer to be part of their team. The successful candidate will be involved in supporting and developing the latest ML detecting products.
The successful candidate's responsibilities include:
- Research and implement appropriate ML/AI algorithms and tools
- Design, develop and maintain AI/ML infrastructure and production models
- Perform machine learning and/or graph analysis to develop production-level solutions
- Closely working with the engineering team to integrate the solutions
- Proper documentation of frameworks and features.
- 2-3 years of experience in AI/ML Engineering and Research
- Deep and reinforcement learning, classification and/or clustering algorithms
- Familiarity with ML algorithms
- Hands on experience in working on TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and/or Scikit-Learn
- Familiar with Spark and SparkML
- Python, R, Java, C++ or equivalent
Interested candidates, kindly apply or drop your resume directly to email@example.com.
Formative Search is a specialist recruitment agency based in Singapore. We recruit mid to senior-level candidates in the Legal & Corporate Governance, Renewable Energy, and Technology industries across Asia-Pacific