Formative Search is currently working alongside a global management consultancy with a successful track record in the energy sector, and they are currently looking for a Senior Consultant or Manager to join their energy team.
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of renewable energy experience preferably with a management consultant or developer looking to transition into an advisory role.
- Development of the business' renewable energy propositions
- Working as the key interface of the energy sector supported by market specialists with deep industry knowledge.
- Develop clients in your own in the region to complement the company's existing client base, such as institutional investors & independent power producers.
- Work with the modelling teams to provide long-term wholesale power price projections to support large-scale energy transactions.
- Provide market advisory and commercial transaction due diligence support to developers, investors and lenders
- Model future pricing and demand for renewable energy developers
- Working with energy market bodies on policy and regulatory reforms
- At least 5 years of experience in the energy industry is required
- Prior experience in developing renewable energy projects is preferred
- A Master's Degree or PhD in the relevant industry will be advantageous
- Experience dealing with developers or investors is required