Formative Search is partnering with a leading international technical consultancy firm based in Singapore and they are looking for a Network Asset Management, Senior Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working alongside professionals in the Power & Renewables industry, providing technical expertise to clients across the APAC region.
- Lead and deliver projects related to Power System Asset Management for utilities or industries.
- Lead and deliver projects related to Business Process Improvements, Asset Management Decision Support, Maintenance Optimisation and Asset Lifecycle Management
- Perform Substation Diagnostics, Condition Assessment, analyse and interpret measurement and diagnostic results
- Perform Power Failure Investigations
- Support with business development as a technical consultant
- At least 8 years of experience in network asset management and power systems, preferably with Electrical Utilities.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Power Engineering
- Must have experience on working on establishing systems for asset management standards good knowledge in operating and maintaining power system assets
- Must have experience in performing asset failure root cause analysis.