Formative Search has a new and exciting opportunity based in Singapore with one of Singapore's leading Electricity Retailers, who are now investing into New Energy solutions to better serve Singapore's residential, commercial, and industrial customers. They are now working very closely with us to secure a New Energies Manager to coordinate the rollout of these many offerings across the Energy value chain.
Job Responsibilities of the New Energies Manager:
- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Working with multiple customers across the New Energies value chain in customer, which will at first likely be centred around EVs.
- Coordinating a range of proposed or existing projects for delivery across our client's Singapore's customer base.
- Preparing proposals and agreements with related departments to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal, and coordinate the relevant info.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
What will a New Energies Manager look like?
- Bachelor’s and ideally master’s degree in Business, Engineering or related fields.
- Graduation from high-ranking university is a big plus, with a solid education background, but this is not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Development, Program or Project Management, or even R&D with a great training grounds company in Energy, Power, or Utilities.
- Having knowledge of Electric Vehicles, Batter Storage, and new emerging trends and technologies in the world of Energy.
- Has a great track record of delivering on challenging and complex projects for a diverse range of customers in the Energy space.
- Strong program management skills and can coordinate multiple projects at once across different levels of the business.
- Inter-personal relationship abilities, and the openness to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Well put together organizational and time-management skills, with good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel across many parts of Singapore to meet prospective and existing customers, as well as partners.
If this great opportunity is for you, please get in touch with Adam Carabetta - firstname.lastname@example.org and share a brief value proposition on why you're a great fit for this!
Apply for this job