Formative Search has a new and exciting opportunity based in Bangkok with a new entrant to the Renewables space, whom have asked us to help recruit a New Ventures Leader.
Our client is a diversified Energy & Infrastructure leader in Thailand who is now committed to building a robust business in Solar, Wind, and Storage across SE Asia. To do this, they need to bring on a proven Business Development professional with a successful track record in New Energy.
Job Responsibilities of the New Ventures Manager:
- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements with related departments to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Managing and involved in M&A, due diligence process and conducting financial models & valuation for IPO projects.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
Job Qualifications of the New Ventures Manager:
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or related fields.
- Graduation from high-ranking university in USA & UK is a big plus.
- Maximum 5 years’ experience in Business Development, Investment Banking or related functions (New graduated who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Having knowledge in M&A, IPO, due diligence, financial analysis, valuation and feasibility study.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experience in power/ renewable energy/ infrastructure/ hydropower/ gas business would be an advantage
- CFA License would be an advantage.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command both of spoken and written English (as Native) and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
If this is for you, please get in touch with Avanti Buckler at email@example.com and share a brief value proposition on why you're a great fit for this top opportunity!