Formative Search is working with a leading renewable energy platform with offices across the globe, and they are looking for an Offshore Wind Development Director to join their team in Taiwan.
The successful candidate must have a successful track record of development and executing large offshore wind projects, preferably in Asia.
- Provide senior oversight and support for the business' offshore wind activities in Taiwan.
- Provide guidance to project management teams in carrying out their duties.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as partners, contractors, utilities and communities.
- Manage project resources within the Taiwanese market to ensure the business is efficiently operated to achieve targets.
- Set appropriate performance targets and monitor outcomes across a range of disciplines including health and safety, quality, community engagement and environmental.
- Ensure the establishment of effective risk management systems
- Ensure all risks are identified and appropriately managed.
- Occasional travel to site will be required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- At least 20 years of experience with a wind energy development firm.
- Must have a successful track record of development offshore wind projects and managed the delivery of the project.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.