Our client is a Multinational firm that specializes in providing financial services such as corporate and investment banking, asset management and insurance. Being a global player, their specialists provide customers with options to help clients' expansion as well as consulting services that are relevant to each market. At the moment, our client is seeking a Portfolio Manager to join their company’s Front Office team in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
Duties of a Portfolio Manager:
- Take ownership of an infrastructure and Energy transactions portfolio
- Perform credit assessments and rating/LGD suggestions for clients. To organize and present annual reports/reviews for the Credit Committee.
- Monitor the transactions and regular updates to management on the assigned topics
- Regular engagement with internal parties (Coverage, Origination, Risk Dept and other relevant Dept) and external parties (clients, external counsels) for the development of such analyses and the management of the transactions
- Keep watch on the profitability of the transactions you are responsible for. Propose portfolio strategies for such transactions (e.g. secondary sales, credit insurance) and lead Distribution teams for the execution of the contracts
- Analyse all new transactions reported to the Credit Committee from a portfolio perspective (comparison with other similar transactions in the books; evaluation of profitability and secondary market liquidity)
- University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- To have at least 10 years of experience in Structured Finance/Credit Risk with commodity sectors and infrastructure exposure.
- Comfortable communicating with senior management members
- Excellent English language skills
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadline
Interested candidates, kindly apply or reach out directly to Alecia at email@example.com with your latest CV.