SENIOR PROJECT DEVELOPER (SEA)
Based in Bangkok, Thailand
A new opportunity to join the world’s leading renewable energy company in Bangkok, Thailand as a Senior Project Developer to manage the SEA region looking at the details of the development of large scale solar projects all the way from acquiring land to the construction phase. The right person must have a great attitude, have an international mindset, be proactive and have the thirst in growing with the company.
Formative Search Pte Ltd is working closely with one of the biggest renewable energy companies there are globally, our client is known to be the end-to-end project solutions as their expertise and with the stability of having financially supported by a business entity that has been around for more than 50 years, we can confidently say that our client is one of the best companies to work with.
The business is growing at a fantastic pace across Asia Pacific, and in SE Asia, there is a real opportunity to offer renewable energy solutions to the key customers in the region. They have the resource and financial stability backed by a long-standing, strong global brand based in Europe. We expect to see a profitable trading business over the coming years, and want someone to build that, drive it forward, and ultimately oversee its success.
As a Senior Project Developer you will be responsible for:
· Manage the Project Development Team in SEA
· Prepare and manage Request for Investment documentation and process
· Prepare and submit tender documents
· Conduct project due diligence
· Negotiate and execute Power Purchase Agreements
· Evaluate project financial returns
· Work closely with Engineering and Project Management team to manage development process and transition from development through execution.
What do you need to have in your previous experience?
· 10+ years of experience managing commercial infrastructure projects from development to execution, with a min. of 5 years working experience in solar PV projects involving , municipalities, utilities, and government agencies.
· Relevant experience analysing sites for solar PV project strategy & development.
· Experience developing solar PV and diesel hybrid projects.
· Experience and ability to manage Project staff and to interact with different departments.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
· BS degree in Engineering, Business or Economics or related discipline required. MBA desirable
· Be able to communicate clearly in English, Additional language skills like Mandarin and Bahasa are highly desirable
What will you get in return?
As a global company, our client offers stability and security for its employees and aside from working in a team of professionals with full of exciting challenges, our client’s focus in the international market will also take a big part in the individual’s fast career advancements. An attractive package remuneration is also offered to those with excellent performance.