Formative Search is currently working with a leading Renewable Energy developer that builds, owns and operates C&I solar rooftop projects across Asia. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their newly formed team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of renewable energy experience and has completed at least 2 solar rooftop project. The successful candidate will get to work alongside a team of experienced renewable energy developers with a strong portfolio of completed projects.
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies and statutory bodies in relation to all the necessary licenses and permits and ensure timely compliance with all statutory and legal requirements
- Plan, manage and control all works in the project covering support for Business Development team in project development phase, conduct technical due diligence and reporting.
- Review all EPC proposal
- Conduct regular supervisions and reviews on project and EPC performance
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, managing critical milestones and identifying and mitigating risks
- Promote and participate in project health, safety and environmental requirements
- Liaise with BD, Legal and Finance team to ensure that the project is proceeding in accordance with all guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents, reports, checklist, construction and as-built drawing and other related documents
- Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering is required
- 5+ years of project management/construction experience in the renewable energy sector is required
- Must have completed at least 2 full-cycle commercial and industrial solar rooftop project.