Formative Search has a new opportunity with one of the longest standing solar companies in the world. Listed on the NYSE, our client is the leading total solution provider for solar energy around the world. So far, they have delivered about 40 GW solar modules worldwide, and it’s estimated that they could help reduce approximately 40 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions each year around the world.
Our client is continuing to expand capacity, and now they are looking for talent who are passionate about solar energy. One new opportunity now with them is for a Sales Manager based in Dubai, to cover PV Module sales across the Middle East region.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager for Solar Energy:
● Business development: Identify, build and maintain long term relationships with customers. Plan and implement sales plans and campaigns to open new markets. Organize and attend in conferences, trade shows, training sessions, etc. Achieve a deep understanding of the products. Present the products and services to the customer. Establish relationships with local governments and other industry stakeholders
● Presale engineering: Provide technical system assessment, support, coordination and review of PV projects and PV equipment specifications.
● Technical support for sales: Create regularly case studies and technical reference cases based on current projects using real performance data. Prepare and pitch the technical details of products. Design and conduct product training program for our customers
● Sales: End to end manage of sales, including negotiating customer pricing and contract terms, closing contracts and follow up the revenue collection. Lead bidding for tenders, managing the preparation of legal, technical and commercial documents. Achieve sale targets for every period.
● Post sale management: Liaise internally and with the customer to resolve customer requests, issues and complaints.
● Market awareness: Monitoring and report competitor prices, activities and strategies. Follow up tenders and legislation.
● Other tasks assigned by superiors
Requirements of the Sales Manager for Solar Energy:
• At least 7 years professional experience and 3 years in tender management, EPC contract negotiation or project management.
• Preferably with a good technical background in the PV industry; Strong negotiating and communication skills.
• University degree in Engineering;
• Willingness and ability to travel in short notice across Middle East & Africa region.
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office and PVSyst.
From research and development to sales and marketing to manufacturing and operations, our client looks for people who thrive in exciting, challenging and dynamic work environments. Their goal is to build a dedicated team of professionals who contribute daily to bringing clean, reliable and cost-effective solar energy solutions to customers around the globe.
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate an attractive market rate package amidst the background of an exciting and growing industry. If this is for you, please email me at email@example.com