Formative Search is currently working with a leading investment fund with a successful track record developing renewable energy assets and platforms across Asia, and they are currently looking for a Senior Project Developer/Manager to join and oversee the development of both solar and wind assets across Australia.
The ideal candidate must have a track record of successfully developing and executing both solar and wind energy projects across Asia, ideally with a deep understanding of grid connections and requirements. The successful candidate will get to work alongside an experienced team of professionals to build a successful renewable energy development platform in Australia.
- Manage and lead all project development activities in Australia
- Manage the Engineering and Project Management team to manage development process and transition from development through execution.
- Prepare and manage Request for Investment documentation and process
- Prepare and submit tender documents
- Conduct and lead project due diligence activities
- Negotiate and execute Power Purchase Agreements
- Prepare and present reports to managing partners.
- Coordinate the process to successfully deliver project grid connections
- Keep up to speed with the latest technology and regulatory changes.
- At least 10 years of experience in project development (Infrastructure, real estate, renewable energy)
- A degree in Engineering is required, MBA preferred
- Must have successfully developed and executed a renewable energy power plant
- Strong understanding of the grid networks and requirements in Australia