Formative Search has a new opportunity with one of the longest standing solar companies in the world. Listed on the NYSE, our client is the leading total solution provider for solar energy around the world. So far, they have delivered about 40 GW solar modules worldwide, and it’s estimated that they could help reduce approximately 40 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions each year around the world.
Our client is continuing to expand capacity, and now they are looking for talent who are passionate about solar energy. One new opportunity now with them is for a Sales Manager based in Melbourne or Sydney, to cover PV Module sales in Australia.
- Expands the company's reach in Australia solar utility market for module sales
- Deepens and expand relationships and business with existing customers and forging strong relationship with prospective EPCs and Developers
- Effective integration of information and activities within the region
- Leading the sales contract negotiation process and contract conclusion
- Spearheading the complete order cycle and fulfilling through company’s process
- Develops strategies and campaign plans to address solar utility market
- Regular reporting to sales management including sales pipeline, key account status and market updates
- Organize and attend conferences, trade shows, training sessions, etc.
- Establish relationships with local governments and other industry stakeholders
- Develop and nurture technical knowledge of the client's product offering and drive the discussion with Developers and EPCs for effective pitching of the product
- Provide technical system assessment, support, coordination, and review of PV projects and PV equipment specifications.
Technical support for sales
- Create regular case studies and technical reference cases based on current projects using real performance data.
- Prepare and pitch the technical details of products.
- Design and conduct product training program for our customers
- End to end management of sales, including negotiating customer pricing and contract terms, closing contracts, and follow up the revenue collection.
- Lead bidding for tenders, managing the preparation of legal, technical, and commercial documents.
- Achieve sales targets for every period.
Post sale management
- Liaise internally and with the customer to resolve customer requests, issues, and complaints.
- At least 7 years of professional experience and 3 years in tender management, EPC contract negotiation, or project management.
- Preferably with a good technical background in the PV industry; Strong negotiating and communication skills.
- University degree in Engineering preferred but not a must;
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice across the country.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office and PVSyst.
From research and development to sales and marketing to manufacturing and operations, our client looks for people who thrive in exciting, challenging, and dynamic work environments. Their goal is to build a dedicated team of professionals who contribute daily to bringing clean, reliable, and cost-effective solar energy solutions to customers around the globe.
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate an attractive market rate package amidst the background of an exciting and growing industry.
If this is for you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.