BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / SALES MANAGER
Based in SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Formative Search is working with an international energy technology company with its headquarter in France. Our client offers an intelligence platform coupled with human expertise to identify energy efficiency potentials in the industry. These potentials can give lead to medium / long-term projects or be used for automatic optimisations whether being linked to energy markets or through control-command. Their mission insists in reshaping the way energy data is used to optimize the energy performance of manufacturers and to improve industrial processes and turn energy into a profit centre and their data science algorithms.
Since 2013, the company has grown significantly, acquiring many new customers and expanding in different countries in Europe and on the American and Asian continents. They are urgently looking for a Business Development Manager who will be in charge of the commercial development of the company in South Korea. This role will be responsible of the full cycle from lead generation to order closing for industrial customers.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director and the MD of APAC, this position have the following responsibilities :
· Generation of new leads from various sources (industrial database, personal network, industry events)
· Conduct introduction meetings to potential customers in order to present them the company’s solution and gain their interest
· Identify key customer needs and requirements and define the value proposition to be delivered
· Drive the complete tendering cycle including data collection, site assessments and offer preparation with the support of the operations team
· Negotiate and close deals
· Record and maintain data within the CRM
· Identify and pursue new commercial partnerships
· Contribute to the commercial strategy in order to align to customer expectations (offer model, pricing, marketing, material)
· Participate in marketing and networking activities (exhibitions and industrial committees etc)
What experience & skills should you have for this role?
· Sales professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within automation or manufacturing sectors
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Business Administration
· Proficiency in Korean & English, both written and oral communication
· Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
· Excellent communication skills; able to present to C-level executive as well as deliver clear concise message
· Excellent ability to forge and maintain customer relationships
· Able to learn new technical concepts quickly
· Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Hubspot and SalesForce CRM
Our client in Singapore offers its employees autonomy, flexible schedule, travel, uncapped commissions and office perks. The office is based in Singapore central business district, which makes it easier to travel and is the hub of all that is happening in Singapore. A young ambitious talented professional who would like to be one of the pioneer in the energy data efficiency industry in the region is what they are waiting for.